This spacious terraced cottage has been the base for climbing in Pembrokeshire for many years now. The hut’s route book serves as the repository for all new route information in the area.
The Cottage was extensively refurbished to a very high standard in 2012.
(or click a marker to set)
PLEASE NOTE NEW ROAD LAYOUT – Sat Nav will lead you astray!
- Grid ref: SR 974 997
- Post Code:SA71 5ET
- Lat/Lon: 51
°39’34 N – 4
- Situated in Maiden Wells, about 3km from Pembroke town and 8km from Bosherton. Park on the gravel area at the bottom of the garden (5 cars, leave access for the property on the right), or in a lay-by 100m down the road.
- Accommodation for 12 (two rooms 6 & 6) CC and reciprocal rights club members and guests only. Camping 6 tents (members only) small mountain tents only – consideration MUST be given to the neighbours.
- Although no family rooms are currently available members with under 18’s may camp and use the hut facilities.
- No pets allowed in the hut
- Alternative parking:
1) There is a large layby within 200 yard’s of the rear of May Cottage, heading toward’s Pembroke for at least 6 car’s.
2) Three layby’s in Maiden Well’s, 350 yard’s from the hut for another 6 car’s.
Custodian: Dave Reaney – eMail Custodian
To notify the custodian of maintenance issues use Contact Form.
Hut Booking: Click to view Calendar and Book
Images Dave Reaney
Notes: Cooking, water heaters and lights by mains electricity. Rubbish must be bagged and put in wheelie bin in back garden. Please respect the proximity and privacy of neighbours in the terrace, and keep noise to a minimum.