The AGM weekend is all coming together. We have arranged a special discounted deal with the Beacon climbing wall for CC members as follows:
- Over 80’s Free.
- Adult should be £9.50 per session, AGM w/e deal rate £8.50 per session.
- If you previously paid a concession rate then for the AGM w/e you pay £6.90 per session.
- Everyone must register with the Beacon. To avoid a wait on arrival you can do this online anytime prior to the weekend.
For further details please see Beacon website …
Friday 23rd February
8:00pm – Quiz in the Gwynedd Room
Saturday 24th February
10:00am – Coaching session with Johnny Dawes, venue to be confirmed, £30 per person, maximum 8 people – BOOK HERE
10:00am – Coaching session with Maddie Cope, venue to be confirmed, £20 per person. BOOK HERE
1:00pm – Coaching session with Maddie Cope, venue to be confirmed, £20 per person. BOOK HERE
2:00pm – Coaching session with Johnny Dawes, venue to be confirmed, £30 per person, maximum 8 people – BOOK HERE
3:00pm – Open forum discussion, BMC OR, Ynys Ettws refurbishment, Count House. Gwynedd Room
4:00pm – AGM, Gwynedd Room
5:00pm (or earlier, depending on the AGM)
- Maddie Cope
- Mina Leslie-Wujastyk
7:00pm – meet in the bar
7:30pm – The Climbers’ Club annual dinner in the Padarn Room, £29 – including a bottle of wine for 4 people
The after dinner speaker will be Johnny Dawes.
The Guests are FRCC, SMC and the Clwyd MC.
BOOK your meal, the club will take the cost from your account by direct debit after the dinner.
DON’T FORGET TO COMPLETE THE MENU OPTONS FORM FOR EACH MEMBER OF YOUR PARTY. Menu Option Form …
- Cream of cauliflower soup, Harlech cheese croute, micro parsley
- Smooth chicken liver pate, walnut toast, kumquat marmalade
- Salmon & smoked salmon rillette, lambs, lettuce, horseradish fondant, pickled cucumber
- Pan roasted Rump of Welsh lamb, lemon & thyme potatoes, fine beans, cumin yoghurt
- Pesto roasted salmon fillet, almond curry sauce, crab risotto, buttered samphire
- Butternut squash, spinach and cumin tart, puy lentil emulsion, sesame roasted new potatoes
- Baked honey and apple cobbler, vanilla custard
- Twice whipped chocolate mousse, all butter shortbread, raspberry compote
- Mango & passion fruit bavarois, passion fruit salsa, mango coulis
House blended coffee/tea with mints